Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I Am NOT Good in Medical Situations

Day #21


I need to back up a little,

like 2 1/2 years, 

in order to tell about my most recent visit 
to the doctor with Carisa.

I have a history of not being the best in medical-like situations.

And Carisa has a history of dragging me into them.

I get clammy.

And nauseous.

And there are words that I 

just. 
can’t. 
even. 
handle.

And one time there were pictures!

So click HERE to read, so I can tell you about what happened just last week. 

It will make SO MUCH more sense with the back story.

1 comment:

  1. Wait! What happened last week? Will this be posted tomorrow? Now you have my curiosity :).

    ReplyDelete

Burning Down

The other day I was listening to the podcast The Next Right Thing. It was the episode titled Reflection as Activism.  Emily P. Freeman said ...