Sunday, October 12, 2014

Devil’s Chair

Day#12




I saw this You Tube clip posted on Betty over at My Views of New Zealand's blog


and it made me laugh.

It’s a commercial.

It made me think OF ALL the chairs that I have rescued from curbs and thrift shops and flea markets.
I inherited this one, so it may not count.
But I painted it a fabulous turquoise
this summer.

You should see what I did with this one!
It’s pretty fantastic if I do say so myself.

One of my favorite chair rescues.
Snagged this from my neighbor’s curb.

Best $25 I’ve EVER spent. This chair is my
“Momma Bear” chair. For me only.
I’m very possessive of it.

Very solid office chair. Sported a few different colors
and fabrics through the years.

LOVE this! Just painted the desk top chalkboard.


My letter chair.

I hot glued letter stickers all over the outside edges of it.
It needs a new color to highlight them better,
doesn’t it? Ideas? Anyone?


What if one DIDN’T WANT to be rescued?

What if one WENT BAD on me??





I’m looking at this one differently now.

Yeah, you, Office Chair.


I’m keeping my eye on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Burning Down

The other day I was listening to the podcast The Next Right Thing. It was the episode titled Reflection as Activism.  Emily P. Freeman said ...