Monday, October 31, 2016

The 31st Day of Our Lives

Day #31


Whew! 

I made it!

I posted 31 days straight.

Usually I end this series with photos from our family Halloween costumes.

But this year, 

my town is actually having Trick or Treating ON Halloween. 

So I don’t have any photos yet.

I’ll post those tomorrow.

Or follow me on Instagram  (@chairsfromthecurb)
and Facebook (@chairsfromthecurb) 

and you can see some sneak peeks.

Here’s a look back at a few of our past costume themes:

Wizard of Oz
Sorry for the terrible picture.


Christmas


Peter Pan

The 3 Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf

The 4 Elvis’s
Holy chest hair, Monte!


Willy Wonka

The Peanuts Gang

Fast Food Characters

Muppets

Clue

Gilligan’s Island

Super Heroes

Disney Princesses and Prince Charming

This year will be our 14th year of dressing up.

Stay tuned for photos tomorrow.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Burning Down

The other day I was listening to the podcast The Next Right Thing. It was the episode titled Reflection as Activism.  Emily P. Freeman said ...