Sunday, January 06, 2013

How I Know It Is Time For School To Start Again

We have had a GREAT two weeks off
from school,
schedules
 and the CHAOS that is otherwise known as 
OUR LIFE.

But all things must come to an end.

And this is how I knew it was time.

I found this in the bathroom:

What is in my deodorant?

Huh??

I took off the cap to investigate.

It is a big ol' sparkly sequined…sparkly thing.

Embedded into my deodorant.


Without question, this has Ellie written all over it.

This would not have felt nice in my armpit.


When I asked Ellie to explain the big ol' sparkly sequined…sparkly thing embedded into my deodorant, she gave me a long-winded scattered tale in one breath the equivalent of a Family Circus cartoon.

You know, the kind from the Sunday comics.


I have no idea where this girl gets her rabbit trail tendencies.

Ahem.

But if you are bored enough that you take a big ol' sparkly sequined…sparkly thing and embed it into your mother's deodorant,

IT IS TIME FOR SCHOOL TO START AGAIN.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Burning Down

The other day I was listening to the podcast The Next Right Thing. It was the episode titled Reflection as Activism.  Emily P. Freeman said ...