Sunday, June 08, 2014

Our Beautiful Thing

I went to see the movie “Moms Night Out” again with a group of friends.


I was able to pick up different things in the movie this time.

There is a part of the movie where two characters are just fascinated with a live web cam of a momma eagle feeding her babies in the nest.

The women didn’t know why they were so captivated by it.

Not to give anything away, but it is later revealed that the momma eagle was simply doing JUST what God created it to do.

And that is a beautiful thing.

I think we can all relate to the fact that we want to know what it is that WE were created to do.

Our beautiful thing.


And we make it far too complicated.

I have been featured over at The Mom Cafe today 
so click here to read more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Burning Down

The other day I was listening to the podcast The Next Right Thing. It was the episode titled Reflection as Activism.  Emily P. Freeman said ...