Monday, November 25, 2019

Who You Gonna Call??

Ghostbusters!

It was such a busy time after Halloween that I didn't get a chance to post our annual family Halloween pictures.



I ordered the work jumpsuits from Amazon on the cheap and found the iron on patches there as well. I did iron them on but I think I could peel them off if we need to use these jumpsuits for a future costume.

We snagged Monte's Slimer inflatable online and on sale this summer.


For our power packs, I spray painted squirt guns that I found on Amazon. They are still functional, but I'm a little worried they look like legit weapons now.


Our local high school is under construction so it made the perfect backdrop for some ghost busting. My neighbor Julie took the pictures.

True story:  the school was built on top of a graveyard and it is believed that not all of the buried were moved to another location back in the 1960s when the original school was built. Should make for some interesting digging…

Back to the Ghostbusters.

Ellie

McDaniel


Me


I just know Monte is smiling under that green hood.


This is my absolute favorite picture. It looks like Slimer is posing for his senior pictures with the fall foliage resting artfully on his green arm.

I'm 100% positive he's smiling here.



What is Slimer doing with his fingers?




At our street's annual Spooky Supper, the little kids kept asking why Monte was green and not an actual ghost if we were called Ghostbusters. 

Good point! 








That's a wrap for 2019 Halloween.

Stay tuned for 2020…
Monte has a GREAT idea!

1 comment:

  1. Because ectoplasm(Sp?) is green and slimer is full of it! LOL . You always have the best costumes!

    ReplyDelete

Burning Down

The other day I was listening to the podcast The Next Right Thing. It was the episode titled Reflection as Activism.  Emily P. Freeman said ...